Sunday, January 15, 2012

A "Pieceful" Sunday Of Stitching



I found the above photo on Pinterest this morning and fell in love with it. Tasha Tudor is a favorite person of mine. This photo made up my mind of how I will spend my quiet Sunday afternoon. Enjoying the peacefulness of quietly stitching in my favorite chair with my family in our living room all enjoying just being together on a quiet low key day.

I'm off to get our Sunday Dinner put together so it can start cooking in the oven. Then I'm going to put my Jammie's back on and relax in that great chair of mine with bits and pieces of fabric!

Enjoy your day!


Tara
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

9 comments:

antique quilter said...

OH I have a book by her, I have long admired her and her way of life....
enjoy your sunday afternoon. I can't think of a better way to spend it.
Kathie

Kyle said...

That's my plan for the day as well. Enjoy your day!

Heartsdesire said...

Sounds like a great idea, Tara. I think I'll do the same thing. I have a few little quilts that need only to be quilted (hand) and then they'll be finished. I too, love Tasha Tudor. She was an amazing woman.

Kyle said...

That's what I plan to do today as well. Have fun!

Karen said...

I like Tasha Tudor also. I watched a PBS special about her quite some time ago. It was wonderful peeking into her cottage and gardens. And learning about how she entertained and played with her children as they grew up.

Janet said...

That is such a great picture! Have a lovely afternoon of stitching!

WoolenSails said...

It is cold and windy today, great day for jammies and a warm chair.

Debbie

MARCIE said...

Sounds perfect! I love that picture also. Anything with a quilt in it!

Leeanne said...

I love this photo. Is it available for anyone, can you buy it from somewhere.......do I sound like I know lots about this stuff! LOL
I hope you did get back to that chair and stitch.

Related Posts with Thumbnails