Thursday, January 26, 2012

Red & White Spider Web quilt is finished!!


Here it is all finished and our Dog Harley is showing no interest at all (he's lying on his bed in the upper right corner) - but Bella was in on the action again!  She was actually yawning in this picture but it looks as if she is sticking her tongue out at the camera!

Here she is again - she was really trying to model for me today!


And again...


Now - tonight I'm heading to Dear Jane club!!!  Yes - I'm so excited.  I started pulling some of my blocks today that are prepped and ready to go!


After I realized how many quilt tops I have waiting to be quilted by a long arm quilter. I decided I better get a second job. So if you see me on the streets like this:


Please have mercy on me and donate to the cause!

Have a great day!

13 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails