Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bow Tie Quilt


Just sharing a little progress on my Bow Tie Quilt this morning.  Actually, this quilt is called Gentlemen Caller and it's a pattern from the Prairie Women's Sewing Circle: Journey #1

It's fun and super easy to make!  I just wish it was "super easy" to find more time in the day to sit and finish it!  I'm almost there though!

We'll have kits available for this one.  We just about have them cut and ready.  As soon as we get them assembled, I'll upload them to the website!

See this cute quilt on the pattern cover?  It's the one in the lower right hand corner!



3 comments:

midwestquiltgirl said...

Love how the quilt is coming along, Tara! What a fabulous mix of colors and fabrics. Can't wait to see it all finished!!

WoolenSails said...

I do have a few patterns with that design, something I want to make someday. You have made a lot of progress on yours, coming out beautifully.

Debbie

StitchinByTheLake said...

My mother made me a bow tie quilt years ago and it's one of my treasured gifts from her. blessings, marlene

Related Posts with Thumbnails