Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blizzard Munckins...

 This Mom can breathe a sigh of relief....

Here is a picture of my children, just dropped off at the bus stop at the top of the hill on our street.  They are walking backwards toward home because the wind is whipping the snow around so hard.  They are laughing and joking.... you can feel the excitement of being a kid and knowing we are in for a whooper of a storm and school has been canceled for tomorrow. Oh to be a kid again, I remember blizzards and snowstorm when I was younger, but if we get as much as the weather people are predicting, this will be a first for my kids!

I'm one happy Mom right now.  I was so happy to see that bus pull up and drop my munchkins off safe and sound.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA! Glad everybody is home safe and sound! Waiting on Mike to make it home in this nasty stuff - but glad its just rain and not snow. They said we're in for sleet and snow Thursday and Friday. Woohoo!!

Sharon said...

Glad all of you are home safe and warm! It is still coming down hard and blowing like crazy here in KC, heard that I-70 is shut down. Take care and everyone enjoy the snow days!

WoolenSails said...

Snow is always more fun when you are young, lol.
My kids are adults, and live on their own, but I still worry about them driving back and forth to work.

Debbie

MARCIE said...

I remember that kind of weather! Wind and snow like needles on your face. I also remember the feeling of having everyone home and safe! Lucky you have such a good attitude about it all. Brrrrr.

Deb said...

Nasty storm hitting the entire midwest and east. We got about 4" of snow out of the storm, but ice before and winds at 30 mph and a temp of 2 right now...very nasty! Stay safe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails