Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Primitive Gatherings


I finally made it to Primitive Gatherings Quilt shop. In all of my traveling around - I had never been here yet - until a couple weeks ago before Quilt Market.  It was awesome - I could have stayed all day - I could have moved in there and lived forever.  Now I understand and agree with everyone else that is in love with this quilt shop.  Wow - enough said.


The full view of the front of the shop.


Don't we make a cute bunch!  LOL - That's Lisa and Nick on the left, me in the center, then Kathy and Linda.  

Seriously - if you have not been here - go!  You can visit their website at:


They had some of the most gorgeous fabrics, the best kits and of course the best new book that just came out!  I bought a bunch of kits to work on while I travel around and things to do while camping this summer.  Then - they had the neatest packages of pre-cut fabrics!  5" charm square packs, 2 1/2" square packs, tumblers and hexagon - OMYGosh!  You just couldn't resist buying them!  

I bought a couple of Schnibbles patterns that they had models made up for and the companion charm packs and the cute little border and binding kits.  Miss Carrie Nelson - if you are reading this - you should see the samples of your quilt patterns in their shop!  They did you proud Carrie!  I'll be making your goodies come this winter when I go into hibernation!

And let me tell you this - their employees are great!  Each of them were so kind and friendly!  Miss Carol was a hoot as usual!  LOL

Go visit their website and get the new book - it's very drool worthy......

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails