Tuesday, June 29, 2010

NQA Columbus Quilt Show Pictures

Here are the photos from the quilt displays that I took while at the National Quilting Associations quilt show a couple weeks ago.  There were some really wonderful quilts on display and I was able to get a lot of really good shots - even some good "up close" ones.  Man, I love my new camera!

Below is the slide show, but it you prefer to go directly to my WebShots album and view the photos individually, that link is below the slide show!





2010 NQA Quilt Show, Columbus, Ohi


Go To My Webshots click here -
NQA Quilts on WebShots

1 comment:

carol fun said...

what an excellent sampling of the quilts in Columbus. I was there but didn't get any pics of my own. Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails