Friday, June 11, 2010

Little Treasures From Quilt Market

OK- I have to admit - I found a little treasure at Quilt Market that I fell in love with and had to get.  I'm not really big into jewelry - but when I saw someone wearing one of these - I had to have one!



Are those not stinking cute!  I love them - I bought one just like this above that is a pin and then  I bought another similar to this one below but in pinks and browns - of course - one of my favorite color combos!


They are priced so reasonably also for all the detail that has gone into them.  And the creator - Julie Letvin is such a sweetheart!  She's a gal from Iowa that I would love to be neighbors with - just such a kind and fun person and talented too!

Be sure and check out here website here:  Me & My Stitches

And in other news - I'm getting ready to do a Charm Squares exchange.  Nothing to formal - just a really easy, simple exchange.  I'm working on a lot of new pattern ideas using small scraps and I figured a charm exchange would be fun and fit the bill!  I'll post more on this soon - it's going to be fun!

2 comments:

Deb said...

I Just love those things! I think I'm going to have to get me some!! Thanks for posting them!

Mercedes said...

wow, so cute!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails