Wednesday, June 2, 2010

JJ Stitches Visit



Here are a couple pics from our stop at JJ Stitches in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin.  Wow - I love that shop.  This was our first stop of the day and we could not wait to get here.  Julie Hendrickson is the owner and is pictured on the far left on the bottom photo!  She's such a doll and picks out some of the most gorgeous fabrics for her shop.

I found a lot of goodies here - including the pattern to make that awesome quilt behind us in the photo!  I found pieces for the older Lancaster County collection of fabric here and also was lucky enough to buy a fat quarter set of Kaye Englands new shirtings - which are just to die for! Visit Julie's website at:


Also - a little birdie told me about Julie's new fabric collections coming out very soon by Windham Fabrics. Yummy pinks and browns!  You go Julie - the fabrics are gorgeous!  Thank you for having such a beautiful shop and allowing us to take a group photo in your shop.  Also - thank you to the kind little lady that took this picture for us - I didn't get your name but I appreciate it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails