Wednesday, October 17, 2012

PSQG Quilt Show Photos

Last weekend I had the pleasure of attending the Prairie Star Quilters Guild Show.  What a wonderful show it was - I'm really tempted to join their quilt guild!  Such talented and friendly ladies

Here's a link to the album I created through Google Photos!!!


Here's a few of the quilts I had the pleasure of viewing if you do not have time to view my album right now!  There are 164 pictures in the album - so it might take you a little while to look at them all!












From what I have read - WebShots - my former favorite photo uploader is shutting down!  Do you know of any good online photo services that I could use to create slideshows and collages???

Have a great day!

5 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Amazing quilts and beautiful work. I just upload photos to blogger from my computer, but I also use photo bucket when I want to do things for fun, think they have a slide show feature.

Debbie

Kathy said...

Thanks for the slide show - very inspiring! There is a lot of talent in that group.

Janet said...

SO many wonderful traditional style quilts!! I enjoyed your album very much - Thanks!

Angie Burrett said...

Such a high standard of beautiful quilts, thank you so much for putting up the album, it was as if I had been myself - I wish!

regan said...

Thanks for sharing all of these wonderful quilts with us! So much inspiration! I'm in love with those two medallion quilts! Beautiful! I also love that Double 9patch in blues! Simple but gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails