Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Just a little post

Hello everyone - just a quick little post this morning to let you know that I am fine, I had just decided to take a break from blogging and the internet for a bit to get my head cleared and my priorities straightened out a bit.

I'm busily working away on my next book and my family and I had an excellent summer. The kids are back in school and life has found me with a few minor medical problems - but nothing that cannot be fixed!  (More on that later!)

This past weekend we went to my husbands company picnic and had a great time!


Here's me in my husbands semi pretending that I know what I'm doing!  LOL

I'll be back to chat more shortly, this morning I'm off to the doctors (simple blood work check up) and then right back home to bury myself in more stitching!

Have a most excellent day!


Isn't this saying so true!  Thank you to each of you that took the time to email, text or phone me during my disappearing act this summer to check on me!

14 comments:

Happy Valley Primitives said...

Hope all goes well at the dr. today. It really stinks getting old...I'm facing that realization too, as all these little 'issues' pop up. Great to hear from you again! Ilene

Heartsdesire said...

Good to have you back, Tara. And so glad to hear you're working on a new book. I have the first one and love it. It's given me lots of inspiration, and I'm always pulling my scraps out to see what else I can do with them. Hoping the doctor will be giving you good news today.

WoolenSails said...

I am happy to hear that you had a nice summer with your family, we all need that. I tend to be outside, more in the summer, so now it is back to stitching and catching up. Can't wait to see what you will be making for your new book.

Debbie

Shirley said...

Glad you are back Tara.

Nancy in MT said...

Hi Tara, do hope all will be well for you soon and look forward to your new book. n

Jocelyn said...

So happy to see you back. We were all starting to wonder what happened. Can't wait to see your next project!

marian said...

Great to see and hear from you, Tara, and to know that all is well with you!! you have been missed!!
Ooooooh a new book on the horizon, now that's exciting news..can't wait!!!
cheers...Marian

trump said...

Nothing wrong with taking a blog break, which is something I plan on doing a lot more of myself. Richard from Amish Stories

antique quilter said...

glad to hear your sewing away , we all need a break sometimes
good for you....
congrats on another book, can't wait to hear more about it.
Kathie

Unknown said...

Its great to hear something from you. We do understand you. We all need to take a break once in awhile. Its a must. Enjoy your vacation!
albury motels

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. Not to many people in your position are so gracious. Your article was very poignant and understandable. It helped me to understand very clearly. Thank you for your help.

Charles of Philippines properties for sale said...

Welcome back Ms. Tara, glad your back and were so excited to read more of your new blogs. Thank you and God bless.

Anonymous said...

used to work for LA as a sales rep and I had great sucess with their program This is a material that we come into contact with regularly
ï»?Actually there are tons of alternatives that you can do so you never have to pay for so much money for several items however you have to be patient in finding these alternatives Some ladies choose to put on these kinds of clothes for these people lobe to cheer and be proud of their preferred soccer or basketball team

Anonymous said...

check this link, xEcDJAFk [URL=http://www.camera--lenses.com/]canon ef 75-300mm iii usm[/URL] with low price efyDkGAg [URL=http://www.camera--lenses.com/ ] http://www.camera--lenses.com/ [/URL]

Related Posts with Thumbnails