Thursday, October 18, 2012

Acorn Quilt Shop - A sneak peek at my designs

Last weekend while at the Prairie Star Quilters Guild show I was in a vendors booth and low and behold what do I see??


Above is our #415 Spirit Of The Season pattern design!!!


Above is our #418 Bittersweet Blossoms pattern design!

Both of these patterns and the kits that the shop assembled are available through:

Acorn Quilts
6409 East Riverside Blvd.
Rockford, IL 61114
Phone:  815-977-5275

That was so exciting to see both of my designs made up in brighter fabrics!  They were so kind to allow me to take photos to share with you.  If you are interested in either the pattern or the kit - give them a call!

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Those are beautiful pieces and I do love the penny rug, nice size and design to make as gifts.

Debbie

Kyle said...

That must be a great feeling as a designer! I can see why they decided to make kits.

antique quilter said...

beautiful , I love the Spirit of the season pattern I just may have to make it this year for the holidays
always looking for a new quilt for our kitchen table
what size is that?
isn't it just so exciting to see your pattern made? happy for you.
kathie

Related Posts with Thumbnails