Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fall Sale on all Downloadable Patterns!

I'm not sure if I ever mentioned that I have a second "sister" website to you.  I set up a website just for some of our quilting patterns that you can purchase and instantly and download them right from the comfort of your own home!



Well - to kick off the fall season we are having a sale!



Use the code:

FALLSALE

during checkout and you will receive 50% of each of our instant download patterns from now until midnight on October 31, 2012!



Here's the link to our Instant Download site:




Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

*karendianne. said...

Tara, excellent!!! My need for immediate gratification loves downloadable patterns. Way to go!!!!!

nj chiropractors said...

Lots of Good information in your post, I favorited your blog post so I can visit again in the future, Thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails