Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Quilt Market ReCap Day 1

I haven't done a whole lot of sharing some of the photos I took from Quilt Market, so for the rest of the week - I'm going to do just that!

A lot of the photos I'll be sharing over the next week were taken by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts - she snapped a lot of good ones where as a lot of mine were taken with my IPad and I appear to need a bit more practice with it!  I'm a bit shaky with that thing - should have carried around my good Nikon camera - but oh well - live and learn!

Enjoy my Quilt Market ReCap!

Here is Miss Pam herself, along with Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings in the center and myself on the right.

And next we have some pictures from some of the goodies in Lisa's booth:







 Here is Kathy of The Cottage at Cardiff Farm she introduced some really neat patterns at quilt market also!

Here is "one half" of The Quilt Crow Design team!!  Love their new book and their patterns are awesome!

Next we have Paula and Mary Ellen of Red Crinoline Quilts (formerly Bonnie Blue Quilts)  Love their stuff - always have, always will!



And that will do it today!  See ya tomorrow!

3 comments:

Kyle said...

Your recap showed all the designers I enjoy as well.

paulette said...

Thanks for the RECAP...now I must go back and have another recap...:o)
P

Strlady said...

I love the quilt market pictures! I had not seen anyone post about the Red Crinoline gals. I think I'm in love with the star quilt in the second photo.
I just picked up the Quilted Crow book. I fell in love with a quilt that I saw online and I had to have it. They are such a merry duo!!
As to Primitive Gathering, I love their stuff, but what is up with the TEENY TINY little squares on their latest pieced quilt? Really? I would like to finish my quilts during my lifetime. LOL! Those have to have over 7000 pieces in them. sigh. Eye candy for sure, but I'll let the effort of piecing those to someone else. Looking forward to more pics.

Related Posts with Thumbnails