Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Lori Smith at Quilt Market

Today I'm going to share with you the photos of Lori Smith's booth at Spring Quilt Market.  Lori is the designing genius behind From My Heart To Your Hands patterns.  She's a whirlwind of creativity and fun to talk to.  I wish we lived closer to each other because I'd love to sit and stitch with this creative woman!

Lori runs her business all by herself, like many of us pattern designers do.  She travels to and from several large quilt shows a year bringing you her latest and greatest designs.  At this time, unfortunately Lori does not have a blog - but I've hinted around with her every time I see her that she really needs to blog or even FaceBook!

Anyhow, here are the photos of Lori's booth - all taken with her permission.  She knows I'm going to blog about her so if you place an order on her website - be sure to let her know you read my blog and saw all the quilt market pictures!

Here's Lori's website address - be sure to visit her page - if you are not familiar with this creative genius - you need to be!


Here's the booth photos:






In the next 3 photos you will see a piece of netting strung across the front of the booth.  These photos were taken (with permission) early in the morning prior to market opening for the day.  We designers chuckle at our "makeshift" security system - many of us use nylon netting or tulle pulled across the front of our booths at the end of each day as a measure of security or a kind way of saying - please do not enter our booth while we are away.





7 comments:

Cindy said...

Beautiful! Will have to visit her site...thanks for
sharing Tara...Enjoy your day!

Cindy said...

Beautiful! Will have to visit her site...thanks for
sharing Tara...Enjoy your day!

paulette said...

Incredible!! Love her patterns!!Such a talent and she keeps her patterns affordable!
P

Yankee Valley Stitcher said...

Thanks for the photos. Lori Smith is one of my favourite designers, she has such incredible talent.

WoolenSails said...

Another wonderful designer, love he designs.

Debbie

antique quilter said...

thanks for sharing these pictures I have always loved her work...amazing how many qulits and hand quilted too!, she makes
kathie

Rita said...

I absolutely love Lori's patterns. I met her at Lancaster in her booth. A very nice person and so talented.

Related Posts with Thumbnails