Thursday, June 7, 2012

New Quilt Book Review

Oh my - I just finished going over and devouring my latest book purchase:


This is Small Pieces, Spectacular Quilts by Mary Elizabeth Kinch and Biz Storms.  You might remember these two sweet authors from their first book:


You can read more about these two fun authors here on their webpage:


I also have 2 copies of this book for sale in my Amazon.com store!!!  Here's a link to my amazon shop:


And here are a few of the quilts that are in the book!!

This one is one of my favorites and of course I've added it to the "to-do" list!!

Love the cheddar!!








3 comments:

Carolyn Sullivan said...

oh those are lovely... I have been wondering what to do w all those little pieces that I can't quite throw away.

Linda C said...

That's one of my favorite book purchases from market too!! Love all the quilt's, especially the cheddar one!!

antique quilter said...

I can't' wait to get this book in my hands I LOVED their first book!
Kathie

Related Posts with Thumbnails