Saturday, June 9, 2012

Heartspun Quilts at Quilt Market

I wanted to share photos of my booth neighbor at this past Spring Quilt market.  This is Pam Buda's booth - owner of Heartspun Quilts.  I had the pleasure of having Pam be my riding buddy as we ventured to Internaional Quilt Market in Kansas City, Missouri a few weeks ago - what a change it was and pure joy to actually have a passenger in my vehicle!  I normally go to these shows alone and having a friend with made the trip so much easier and seem so much shorter!

Also - in case you don't already know it - Pam has her first ever line of fabric coming out with Marcus Brothers sometime this month or early next month!!!  You can view that fabric here at this link:


Here are the photos I took of Pam's booth.  Enjoy looking at them and be sure to visit her website to order her pattern designs!!


And be sure to check out Pam's Blog also:




















2 comments:

paulette said...

WOW!!! Thanks for sharing this!! I loved ALL of her quilts!! Magnificent booth!! It sounds like you gals had a lot of fun!
P

paulette said...

WOW!!! Thanks for sharing this!! I loved ALL of her quilts!! Magnificent booth!! It sounds like you gals had a lot of fun!
P

Related Posts with Thumbnails