Saturday, October 1, 2011

Quilting Get Away Weekend!

I've been having a blast this weekend in gorgeous Wisconsin! A few of my friends and I are on a quilting getaway weekend as guests of a "Superstar" quilter! (any guesses where I'm at?)





I've been doing really, really good working on my sewing machine - even with limitations with my hand! Breaks every now and then are a must! But that silly bandage in the above photo is not going to stop me!






I'm just working on a simple scrappy tumbler quilt. Lots of mindless sewing this weekend. And plenty of retail therapy!!!!!!










Enjoy your weekend!

Tara - in beautiful Wisconsin this weekend!

5 comments:

Anne-Mettes Oaser said...

I DO hope and wish, that you have a GREAT time :-). Don't let your hand stop you.

Jan said...

Good for you! Happy to hear that you can't be derailed from your sewing.

Jill said...

Great to see that hand at a sewing machine. Have fun, you deserve it!

Carrie said...

Sue is right ~ you're at Primitive Gatherings and you've been to the warehouse. I recognize those shelves full of wool!

What on earth did you do to your hand? I've been "away" for a little while and I've missed all sorts of things. I'll go back and find out what happened but in the meantime ~ behave, take good care and have fun. And if the first thing interferes with the last thing... do the last thing first. Have fun. :)

antique quilter said...

oh how I wish I could have been there too, been dreaming about taking a vacation there and just sewing , sewing, shopping!!!
good luck today, thinking of you, just think this will all be over in a few weeks and you will be able to sew what ever you want without any pain
Kathie

Related Posts with Thumbnails