Wednesday, October 5, 2011

2nd Carpal Tunnel Surgery Update





The above saying is what I keep reminding myself of today.

Yesterday I had my carpal tunnel release surgery on my right hand and also - the bandages and stitches removed from my left hand. So here are a couple photos of my world.



Right hand all swollen and bandaged.




Left hand all bruised and waiting to have stitches removed yesterday.





Left hand today with the stitches gone and a bit cleaner. My scar looks great and is about a half inch long and extremely itchy and sensitive. Such a small incision for a whole lot of pain! The bruising that remains is a bit painful yet also.

Chat more later - I have so much to share but need to let my "tender" fingers rest a bit!

Tara
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

10 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails