Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pretty Quilt Pictures

Today, here are some of the pictures I took last week while on my quilting get a way weekend. This will just be a short post today, my hands are really achy and sore today, so I'm going to take it easy. Also - these photos are not the best quality in the world. I didn't bring my good camera because it was just to heavy and hard to hold. So - cell phone to the rescue - even though I was a bit shaky - I'm sure you'll get the idea of the beauty that surrounded us while we sewed and played! Enjoy and have a great weekend!









































6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Wow, what gorgeous quilts!!

Donna Keating said...

What a lovely place, decorated quilty style. Rest those hands.

Lori said...

That looks like a fantastic place for a retreat!!

I hope you are feeling back to normal soon!

Shirley said...

What a fabulous quilt retreat, all those wondeful quilts on the bed. Heaven.

Janet said...

What great quilts, I see a couple of favourites in there that I'd love to own.

Sharon said...

Oh my...this is a heavenly quilt retreat...where is it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails