Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Guess What I Did Today?


Finally today I was able to sew on my sewing machine.  I managed about an hour of sewing with breaks every 15 minutes or so.  It wasn't easy and the project I'm working on turned out a little less than desirable.  But guess what ---- I don't care!

The pure bliss of sitting and sewing is just what I needed.

I'm behind on my updates here on my blog of my carpal tunnel journey but that's for another day.  I've declared today as a no complaining, no drama, no worries kind of day.  And that's good enough for me!

See ya tomorrow!
Tara

6 comments:

Sharon said...

It must be frustrating to not be able to do all that you want, but it looks like you are taking it slow and easy. Soon it will all be behind you...take care and hope the healing goes quickly for you.

Sharon said...

It must be frustrating to not be able to do all that you want, but it looks like you are taking it slow and easy. Soon it will all be behind you...take care and hope the healing goes quickly for you.

Rita said...

I'm so glad your were able to sit and do some sewing...truly the best medicine. I've been thinking of you. Hope you are healing well. Be sure to take care of yourself.

Holly said...

It's good to hear you're sewing again. After my CT surgery I did a lot of paper piecing, as it required less effort and no accurate cutting.
But, glad you're progressing well.

Shirley said...

The important thing is that you were able to do it and enjoyed it so, onward and upward and may it be the start of many things to come.

Me and My Stitches said...

Yay! Good for you - so glad you were able to give your machine a little love today!

Related Posts with Thumbnails