Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Riverwalk Quilters Guild Show Pictures!!

This past Saturday I had the pleasure of visiting The Riverwalk Quilters Guild show that was held in Naperville, IL.  Lots of beautiful quilts and the ladies that organized the show were so kind!

Here's a link to my Flickr account where you can view all the quilts I took photos of:


I leave for Portland, Oregon for the International Quilt Market bright and early tomorrow morning!  Wish me luck I get so nervous on airplanes anymore!  I've got my sewing bag all packed and ready to go - I'll worry about the clothes later - but the necessities are packed!  LOL  I'm going to do my best to do a market recap either while I'm there or after I return home!

In the meantime, here are a few of my favorite quilts I saw at the show this past weekend!  Enjoy!










3 comments:

regan said...

Awesome pics....thanks for sharing them! And that second one is amazing! I love it! I think I need to get busy making some 9-patches! :o)

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I was going to make that first quilt but in bright colors and never have - have the pattern though so maybe one day?

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Just beautiful, thank you for sharing! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails