Sunday, February 3, 2013

Fun At The Quilt Merchant!

Yesterday I had such a good time at The Dear Jane meeting. We are nearing the end of our sessions - if I would have kept up on making the blocks, my quilt would nearly be finished! That's ok though - a Dear Jane quilt is a long term project for sure!

Here are some of the outer border blocks done by my neighbor at the club! I'm sorry - I didn't catch her name, but what a talented gal!

Here is our fearless group leader on the right Miss Valerie! And on the left, the former owner of the quilt shop, Miss Docia!
 

Here is a beautiful quilt top completed by another Dear Janer that she brought in for show and tell. This was a class/BOM offered at The Quilt Merchant this past year. It's a pattern by Patchwork by Busyfingers!

 

Here is one of my pattern designs on display in the shop!

 

And then here are three of my pennyrug designs on display in the shop! How exciting!

The new owner of The Quilt Merchant is such a sweetheart! She has moved here all the way from France! Her name is Valerie Langue and you can visit her blog here:

Journey Of A Quilt Lover

If you are local (the shop is located in Winfield, IL) stop in and welcome her. If you cannot make it into the shop, visit the website and shop away and be sure to sign up on their email newsletter list for upcoming events, news etc.!

 

The Quilt Merchant

 

 

5 comments:

Bente Antonsen said...

Dear Jane is a journey which I would love to do once more. A blue travel.

Bente Antonsen said...

Dear Jane is a journey which I would love to do once more. A blue travel.

Browndirtcottage said...

Some great quilty eye candy!!

Cathy said...

Love all that you have shown. I started Dear Jane but she is now lost in my sewing room. Hope she finds her way out...lol

I am currently participating in a Quilt-a-Long making a quilt a month from your book Simply Charming. I love all the quilts. Hugs

Jane's Addicted. said...

I missed making it to the club yesterday - with your post it was like I was practically there! Love your patterns... great designs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails