Thursday, January 17, 2013

Help!





Does anyone out there in blog land remember a pattern by Blackbird Designs that uses these small 3/4" hexagons? If I remember correctly its a table runner - was on the cover of the booklet and probably came out about 4 or 5 years ago? Maybe longer. I do remember the book was not full size - it was a small booklet? If you can think of the name of it let me know. I came across a UFO bin with these pretty Hexies and more cut out and ready to go - but no pattern or book with it. I've torn through my book shelves looking for it too!




Puppy update - all the pups are doing great. Momma Bridget had to stop nursing because she got matatis which is an ugly infection. So I've been bottle feeding these seven little cuties. Just like having seven babies in the house all at once! LOL

That explains why I haven't been around blog land that much!


Tara
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

Dawn Heese said...

Tara,
I think it's from the book Sweet Summer. The cover was pink around the edges.

MJinMichigan said...

Could it be the Sunday Brunch table runner from their book, Sweet Summer? I looked at all my Blackbird Designs book's and booklets and that was the only one I found that used the 3/4" hexagons. The top half of the book cover shows the table runner with a punch needle picture laying on it and the bottom half is pink with small pictures of other projects in the book. That might help you locate it.

Luned said...

Yup, I agree with the comments above - it's Sweet Summer.
http://www.pickledish.com/category/blackbird-designs/page/4/

Lane said...

Seven babies! Eeek! But, they all look fat and healthy, so you must be doing it right. Good luck with the pattern search. Lane

Mary said...

Looks like you are doing a great job with the puppies. Sorry, don't know book you are talking about. The puppies are so cute!

WoolenSails said...

I have some old BOM's that I forgot what I was doing, with them, lol. The pups sure are cute.

Debbie

Related Posts with Thumbnails