Friday, April 6, 2012

A Lovely Little Surprise

Well, I was a little surprised yesterday with a comment a sweet gal by the name of Marsha left me on my blog!

It seems that I did not read my newest issue of American Patchwork and Quilting Magazine (June 2012) very closely!  Her quilt that she made from one of our patterns is in the I Am A Quilter section on page 16!  Can you say Duh!!!!


Wow! This is so neat!  If you missed this pattern called Two-Piece Puzzle in the April 2010 issue of American Patchwork and Quilting I'm sure you can probably still order back issues or find a copy at an online quilt shop by doing a simple search!  



Or you can order the pattern on our website also here:


Or - you can check with Primitive Gatherings up in Menasha, Wisconsin - She has our quilt on display right now and was selling kits for it in the black, red and cream theme that I originally used!  You can view their website here or give them a call at: 1-920-722-7233


Thanks Marsha for sharing this!  

Check out Marsha's blog here:


1 comment:

Marsha B said...

Thanks Tara, I still love this quilt! It is fun seeing my name and quilt in APQ magazine, too. I encourage everyone who makes a quilt from one of their publications to send in a picture, they might choose to use it in another issue. It took almost a year from the time I sent the picture until it appeared but it is so rewarding to see it in the magazine. Two Piece Puzzle is a beautiful pattern, too. Everyone should give it a try!

Related Posts with Thumbnails