Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Little Stitching Today

Today, I'm going to be stitching on yet another new design that we will release next month at International Quilt Market!






I love this time of year when myself and hundreds of other designers go into hibernation mode (of sorts) and quietly and frantically start working harder and harder to complete our newest designs to introduce to you!

What are you working on today!










Also, be sure to check out Coats And Clark's 200 year anniversary celebration! Wow - 200 years! That is a long time!

http://www.coatsandclark200years.com/






Tara
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

paulette said...

Yum!! I love this time of year too...we get to see tantalizing snippets of what you're working on!! Love it!!
P

Related Posts with Thumbnails