Friday, September 16, 2011

Off for a Little Fun Today & Quilt Show Pictures!

Today, I'm off for a little fun - visiting a quilt show that is a little north of where I live. So get ready for some upcoming photos of all the beautiful quilts I'll be seeing today!

I'm a bit behind on showing you pictures of quilts that were on display at a couple of quilt shows I did this past summer.  So I decided to test out a new website for uploading pictures!  I'm not to sure yet if I prefer this website over webshots - but let's give it a try!



One downside to this new picture website is I can only do slideshow's that have 100 pictures each.  So today I am showing you 100 pictures from the West Virginia State Quilt Guild show that I had the opportunity of vending at this past June.  I believe this will be the first of a series of 3 slideshows.  We'll see how this works and if I like it - I'll keep using it. If not - I'm going back to WebShots!

(if you wish to view the photos full screen instead of the smaller version below - scroll down and click on the link at the bottom of this post!)

Enjoy!






Enjoy - and be on the lookout for more photos!

Direct Link to full screen view show:

http://www.picnik.com/show/id/16369253125_jdxr8/t/picnik-show

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Lots of wonderful quilts, love the show.
Hopefully I can make the local one this year and the MQX.

Debbie

Janet said...

Thanks for the slideshow!! I especially love to see the handquilted ones - great closeups :0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails