Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It's Starting To Feel Like Fall!

I miss blogging. I've been away for too long!

The weather is getting a bit chilly around here lately and has put me in the mood for some fall decorating!








Last weekend we enjoyed a visit to the Sandwich Fair in Sandwich, Illinois. We had such a good time and the weather was perfect for enjoying all the fair festivities!

While in this great little town, we had to stop at a couple of my favorite shops after we left the fairgrounds.









Of course - now I'm in the mood to decorate for fall after seeing all the great and inspiring things at these two shops!








Enjoy the rest of these pictures - and please forgive me if they are a bit blurry! I was using the camera on my phone!





Kind of dark on this picture! These witches boots were so neat!













Chat more later - I'm off to get comfortable in my favorite chair with some good quilting books I haven't looked at in a long time!

3 comments:

Mrs Minton makes... said...

Wow! Love you blog,. so pretty!!Your so talented! :)

Janet said...

I really enjoy seeing the fall decoratiing because we don't do that in our part of the world.

Strlady said...

Autumn is my favorite season. The colors are so yummy. There are holidays galore. And Quilt Market is right smack in the middle! :)
Funny that I don't especially love halloween when my sister is a Pumpkin Patch maniac. LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails