Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Nottingham Village

Nottingham Village has arrived and it's a pretty collection!  Lot's of lighter shades have been included with this collection and they are gorgeous!



Above is the link if you would like to go view larger images of each of the fabrics! 

Also - Jo Morton's new Complements line is hitting stores now!  Our collection for the online shop has been ordered but we have not gotten our shipment in just yet.  But I do know where you can go and order some or if you are local and would like to go on a quilt shopping adventure - email me and I'll tell ya where to go! I'm trying to be patient but I cannot wait to have this collection in hand!

1 comment:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Love that!! The Inkwell Reds are to die for.
Hope your having fun at market. Dont work too hard but sell lots of stuff.

Related Posts with Thumbnails