Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Home To Roost & Blue Basket Blocks


About 4 or 5 months ago I was checking out various  fabric companies websites for any new exciting fabric that would be coming out in the future (it's here now!  LOL)

Anyhow, Home To Roost designed by Renee Nanneman was one of my exciting finds.  These 2 fabrics alone sold me on this fabric collection.





Are those not yummy!  Those two "toile - ish" type fabrics cinched the deal for me.  I love them. "Toile -ish"  - I am quite sure that is not a word, but it sounds good.  Those fabric remind me of a colorful toile!

You can few the bolts of fabric that we received from this collection here:


The fabric arrived last week and it just keeps calling my name but I just cannot go and play with it just yet.  Goodness - I leave for Quilt Market in less than 2 weeks and the blue basket quilt is pouting because it wants to be finished so that it can come out and play with everyone!  :O}


Well, dearest blue baskets - you will be finished today.  Your instructions are on their way to completion and all my quiltie friends can enjoy making you very, very soon.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Oh I'm in love with those little baskets!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I love your baskets and all your new fabric. That should keep you busy for awhile.

Related Posts with Thumbnails