Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Splendid Sampler II Blocks and Sew-A-Long



Today I wanted to update my website and upload all the photos of the blocks we have created for The Splendid Sampler 2 Sew-A-Long so far.  We are 3/4 of the way through on our Sew-A-Long that is happening on FaceBook right now! But you can always jump in at any time and stitch along with us!


We are one of the designers included in this book, our block Majestic Mountains can be found on page 33.  And here it is.......

 Our Majestic Mountains Block from The Splendid Sampler 2 Book

This is the original block in the book using the colors provided for the original quilt.  I'm remaking this blocks in reproduction fabrics to blend with the rest of my quilt blocks I have made so far on this journey! 

Get ready for picture overload - here our the blocks we have sewn so far!































I hope you enjoyed viewing all of our Splendid Sampler 2 Quilt Blocks!

I'm off to sew a few more blocks from the book - enjoy your day!
















1 comment:

Marsha B said...

Those are wonderful blocks, looks like so much fun! ! !

Related Posts with Thumbnails