Sunday, February 8, 2015

Day #4 - Facebook Art Challenge

Day 4 of the Art Challenge. 

Today we have Autumn Spice ( the red, black and cream quilt ) - a quilt that I designed that first appeared in American Patchwork and Quilting magazine - the August 2007 issue!. 




Next up "Harvest Medallion" a wall hanging size scrappy quilt and is a wool applique on cotton quilt. 



And last for today "Harvest Blooms Pennyrug" This is a wool pennyrug/mat pattern! 



Today I would like to nominate Carrie Nelson formerly of Miss Rosie's Quilt Co. and now with the most awesome company - Moda Fabrics United Notions. I remember way back when we both were just beginning our quilting careers. I met this sweet, crazy talented lady in Houston, Texas at International Quilt Market. This gal has so much talent and creativity it's just amazing!

Today I'm off to quilt with my Aunts and Cousin!  What are you up to?  Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails