Friday, February 6, 2015

Day #2 of The Art Challenge on Facebook


Day 2 of the Art Challenge. 

Today we have Blue Moon Of Kentucky ( the blue and tan quilt) - a quilt that I designed that first appeared in American Patchwork and Quilting magazine - the August 2007 issue - and my debut design into the wonderful world of quilt magazines!. 


Next up 
"Girls' Retreat" a small scrappy quilt that is in my book "Small Treasures From Scraps" . 


And last for today "Primitive Stars" This is a wool applique on cotton wall size quilt!



 Today I would like to nominate Stacy Gross West of Buttermilk Basin. Stacy is such a sweetheart and so talented it's unbelievable. She always has a smile on her face and I miss seeing her at all the quilt shows we used to do!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails