Tuesday, December 4, 2012

New Issue McCalls Quilting Magazine


This is the January/February issue 2013 of McCalls Quilting magazine!  I've found 3 possibly 4 projects I'd like to make from it!  I love getting good quilting magazines that have enough projects that perk my interests!

This is Hoedown designed by Maria Umhey.  Just love it and this will be first on my to do list!


This quilt is called News Flash and designed by those 2 great quilt shop owners Sarah Maxwell and Delores Smith of Homestead Hearth Quilt Shop in Mexico Missouri.  I was able to visit this shop last May and if you are ever in that area - you simply must go!  Delightful shop just full of wonderful patterns, books, tons of fabrics and wool!


This quilt is called Porcelain Stars and is designed by Jennifer Bosworth.  The colors are pretty - but just not my style, so I'm thinking this would make a great scrap quilt pattern.  I'll pull from my reproduction scrap bin if I ever get around to making this one!


This is called Very Vintage by Gerri Robinson of Planted Seed Designs.  I'm thinking on this one too...

2 comments:

Phyllis in Minnesota said...

I make quilts for Project Linus and finished the Up the Escalator yesterday and started the cute bunny rabbit pattern. Found a couple for me also. Great to find that many patterns I like in 1 magazine.

Phyllis in Minnesota said...

I make quilts for Project Linus and finished the Up the Escalator yesterday and started the cute bunny rabbit pattern. Found a couple for me also. Great to find that many patterns I like in 1 magazine.

Related Posts with Thumbnails