Sunday, May 27, 2012

String Scrappy Quilt Finished

A couple days ago I told you about finding a bin of string blocks and various fabric strings and really wanting to clear that bin out and use it for something else.

Well, here is the finished quilt top.  It turned out just fine and I think it will make the perfect quilt to go in our camper for those chilly nights or even for picnics!  This quilt top was finished using fabrics from my stash!



And a little close up of the two fabrics from my stash that I used to create this ubberly scrappy quilt!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a bin full of strips just waiting for string quilts...thanks for the reminder.

Leeanne said...

Scrumptious!

antique quilter said...

great use of scraps! a utility quilt always fun to make in mho I have wanted to make some string star blocks...thanks for the reminder!!!!
now how will you quilt it?
Kathie

Kristie said...

I love the design of this quilt, a very nice use of scraps! Love it!
Kristie

Related Posts with Thumbnails