Friday, May 18, 2012

Our Booth Here at Quilt Market

Good Morning!

I thought I would share with you a few photos of our finished booth here at International Quilt Market in Kansas City! These are cell phone snap shots - not the best in the world, but you get the idea of what my "home" looks like for the next three days! I promise better pics of my booth after I return home and download them from my good camera! Enjoy and have an awesome day!




Left side of booth




Center of booth




Right side of booth

Tara
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Nancy E said...

Your booth looks great and so inviting!

WoolenSails said...

Your booth looks wonderful with the new quilts, the fabrics and colors really make it warm and inviting.

Debbie

Lesley said...

Your booth is gorgeous! Wish I was there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails