Tuesday, June 14, 2011

See ya later!

 We leave today for 2 back to back quilt shows!  We hope to meet several of you there - here's where we will be:



National Quilting Association Quilt Show
Columbus, Ohio
at the Greater Columbus Convention Center
June16-18, 2011



Quilt Festival 2011
Summersville, W.V.
at the Summersville Arena & Convention Center
June 23-25

I've got my spool blocks all cut and prepped and ready to work on.  A bag full of Dear Jane goodies to play around with.  Plus, I've packed up all my little prepped blocks for the basket quilt - you know the one - the Blackbird Designs quilt that I will forever be working on!!!

I promise to take lots of pictures and I'll try my best to figure out how to upload those on the laptop while we are gone!

The following message is also posted on our website - but in case you missed it here it is:


We are out of town vending at 2 different back to back quilt shows!  We will be in Columbus, Ohio vending at the NQA quilt show and then on to Summersville, West Virginia to vend at the West Virginia State Quilt Guild show!
With that said, we will have a back up on filling all orders placed from now until we return on - or around July 5th, 2011.  We have all of our inventory with us and we will be trying our best to fill any orders we possibly can while we are traveling - this will not be easy, but we are going to try our hardest to process orders in between shows!
All orders received after 5 pm Central Time on Thursday June 9, 2011 will be filled in the order they were received in between quilt shows and when we return on July 5th, 2011.
Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Qpatches said...

GOOD LUCK on your trip; will be anxious to see pic's of your return.
I got fabrics yrs ago to do a DEAR JANE - hum...maybe I need to get started, not getting any younger..smiles.

Candace said...

Have a fantastic trip, Tara Lynn! Wish I could be at either one of those shows!
Cheers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails