Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Little West Virginia Quilt Show Eye Candy!!

We have a really, really slow internet connection here at our hotel in West Virginia!  The show here in Summersville has some beautiful quilts on display!

Here are a few I took pictures of with my phone today!  Enjoy!






And to top my day off - we were awarded a "Well Dressed Booth" award!  Now how cool is that!


When I get "somewhere" with a better internet connection - I'll upload more pictures from the Columbus Quilt Show and the pictures from this quilt show here in Summersville!

Oh, and a little birdie told me our booth made the local news channel in Beckley, West Virginia also!  Wish I could see that!


7 comments:

Merilyn said...

What wonderful quilts!!! I especially love the poison green and pink one, the Baptist fan quilting really suits it well!!! Thanks for sharing, love the pics!!!

Jocelyn said...

Congratulations on your award!

Cheryl said...

I love the cloth ribbon...how special. Thanks for sharing the quilt pics.

Me and My Stitches said...

Congrats on the award! Your booth is always awesome. Thanks for sharing the great pics!

*karendianne. said...

Yippie! Congratulations on being Well Dressed. I love that little ribbon, too. What a special one, ha? :) Great photos. Love the uniqueness of all that you shared. Looks like a great show.

MARCIE said...

Congratulations on your well dressed award! How fun! And of course the quilts....love 'em!

antique quilter said...

Congras on the award, very cool!
oh my beautiful quilts love those tulips and that big circle one poison green and pink ahhhh waiting for Betsy's fabric to arrive I hear the pinks and the green work so well together , right!
Kathie

Related Posts with Thumbnails