Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bloomington, Illinois Quilt Show Pictures!

A fun time was had this past Saturday when we traveled to Bloomington, Illinois for the Hands All Around Quilt Guild show.  We enjoyed meeting up with old friends, shopping the vendors and of course viewing the quilts!



Below is the slide show of all the quilt pictures we took and following the slide show is also a link for you to go directly to our WebShots photo album if you would like to view the photos that way instead!  Enjoy!




2011 Bloomington, Illinois Quilt Show


Be looking for our newsletter to be sent out later today if you've signed up for it!

Also - here's a little "eye candy" - this is a quilt I recently won on an ebay auction and it's better - much better than I expected!  Wow!!!!  I'm in love!



Each of the "little logs" in these log cabin blocks are just a little bigger than the width of my pinkie finger!  So tiny - so cute and wonderful.  I'm really having a good time looking at each of the fabrics in this quilt.  I wonder how old it is!!!

2 comments:

Jan said...

I always enjoy your sharing of pictures from shows. There are some beauties in there!
The log cabin is a great find.

antique quilter said...

what great pictures, oh I LOVE that log cabin!!!!
congrats great find!!!!!
Kathie

Related Posts with Thumbnails