Friday, April 1, 2011

Bloomington Illinois Quilt Show This Weekend!!!



The excitement is building here in my sewing room!  Tomorrow I'm going to visit the:

at the
Bloomington Sale Barn
2027 South Main Street
Bloomington, IL


Last year's show was excellent and had some great vendors.  I'm really looking forward to seeing this years quilts!  Would you like to see some photos from last years show?  Well below is a slide show and a link to my WebShots album of all the photos I took!  Such a talented group of quilters in this guild!!

Enjoy and have a great weekend!




Hands All Around Quilt Guild Show March 2010

And here is a direct link to my photo album if you would like to go directly there and not view the quilts on the above slide show!


4 comments:

kathyg said...

Question...What is the mane of the quilt pattern in the first picture in this post? I'd love to make it!
In fact what is the name of the other quilt also...a girl always needed to add more 'quilts to do' to her list!
Thanks!

Karen said...

I enjoyed the viewing all the pictures of the quilts. So many good ones and a great variety. One in particular almost seems to glow when viewed from a distance.

WoolenSails said...

I hope you have a wonderful time at the show and can't wait to see the pictures. I really enjoy seeing photos of shows, that I cannot attend.

Debbie

antique quilter said...

SO TELL US HOW WAS IT????
KATHIE

Related Posts with Thumbnails