Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Aunt Sarah Quilt

Oh Boy.

Found another goodie to add to the "Must Make In My Lifetime" list.
Have you seen the newest edition of Quilt Mania magazine?


This is issue #82 and it's a keeper!  Lot's of fabulous photos as usual, but this project is calling my name:

This is Aunt Sarah - found on page 56 of the magazine.  I love it!

There's also a nice article on the "Baltimore's Daughters" exhibit that was on display at the 2010 Houston Quilt Festival.  Another good article with more great photos - Baltimore Album Quilts - which is about Patricia Cox and Betty Mansfield and their last summer seminar.  Love Patricia Cox designs - here's two of her designs I hope to make in the future also!

 The Mary Brown Quilt

The Mary Jane Carr Quilt



3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I got their winter special issues, lots of wonderful projects that I can make for next year.

Debbie

Candace said...

I totally see why that quilt speaks to you! It's gorgeous and I hope to one day see your version!
Cheers!

Deb said...

Oh no, why did you show me that. I guess I'm going to have to pick up a copy tonight. Pretty quilts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails