Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sew Scrappy Quilts

I'm sure you've probably seen this magazine popping up on a few blogs out there in blog land.  Let me tell you - go buy it!  I bought my copy this weekend and I'm just in love with it!  Look at a few of the beauties included:

Miss Kathie's quilt - I've started cutting out tumblers to make this one!

This one is on the to - do list for shirt.  Love the pink!  This one is by Darlene Zimmerman.

This one is by Julie Hendrickson - love it!

Good scrappy quilt too!  Again - love the pink.

Love this red and white one too.  I see a very scrappy version of this one in my future too!  The Grace's Dowry shirting fabrics that just came in yesterday are perfect for it - yep, better save myself a tiny chunk of each of those fabrics!

If you cannot find this magazine locally - here are a couple of places you can order it from - it is so worth it!

(not sure if they still have any in stock, they blogged about this magazine a few weeks back - but give them a call!!!  1-920-722-7233)

Have a quilty kind of day peeps!  

(And here's a little teaser for ya - don't forget - we have a really awesome blog hop starting very soon - we are waiting on some final artwork and then it's all go!  Free recipes, free projects, lot's a quilting chit chat and 13 awesome bloggers - what more could we want!!!!)

1 comment:

*karendianne. said...

I completely agree - that pink one jumped on the "to do" list!

Related Posts with Thumbnails