Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Cutting Edge Rulers

Have you seen these cool sounding new rulers?  I was on a notions chat the other day on my FaceBook page and I started researching a bunch of different notions, then I started seeing this information popping up all over blogland about these rulers!


It appears another cool Blog Hop will be going on, here's a list of the Blog's involved:

www.patsloan.typepad.com

ihaveanotion.blogspot.com

amyscreativeside.com

cvquiltworks.blogspot.com

www.jaybirdsquilts.com

crazymomquilts.blogspot.com

www.thehappyzombie.com

mrsschmenkmanquilts.wordpress.com

pamkittymorning.blogspot.com

lavieenrosie.typepad.com

naptimequilter.blogspot.com

quiltinggallery.com

http://minickandsimpson.blogspot.com

And if you would like more information on the new rulers you can visit here:


So, what notions have you been searching for lately?  I'm thinking about expanding the amount and types of notions that we bring along to quilt shows and offer on our website!  Leave me a comment or email me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails