Monday, July 26, 2010

Land Of Lincoln Quilt

Hello Bloggers!  Long time no - chat!
 It seems I've gotten lost in a pile of scraps, but I wanted to take a minute to give you a peek at our newest quilt in the October 2010 issue of American Patchwork and Quilting Magazine!  It's just now being mailed out to subscribers and should be on the new stands soon!!!!

Our quilt is called Land of Lincoln and is on pages 86 through 93.

There are quite a few other beauties in this issue also.  I'll try to get those scanned in to share also!

6 comments:

antique quilter said...

great quilt!!!! I love house blocks,so any quilt with a house block in it I LOVE!
congrats!
Kathie

Carol said...

Tara it's fantastic...oh I love houses!

Christine said...

Beautiful!! I can't wait! :)

Barb said...

Nice and very warm and homey. I love the browns.

Strlady said...

This one is in that issue too? Oh goodness! Definitely will be my favorite issue this year.

Mercedes said...

OH, wow, congratulations about that new quilt!! The issue where looks like great!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails