Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Scrappy String Stars

Ever have one of those moments where you feel you just need to take a break from your current project and do something different.  I'm at that point.  So, this morning I whipped up a few of these scrappy string stars from leftover bits and pieces of fabric that I have sitting here.



Ahhh, I feel better now and think I can get back into the groove of sitting at the computer typing up endless instructions - for a little while anyhow!  LOL

Don't forget about our fabric sale on our website!  All fabric yardage is 30% off until Labor Day and all sale prices are showing on the website!  www.sewuniquecreations.com

1 comment:

Lori said...

I love that pattern! I have one done in R-W-B and would love to do another in repros.

Related Posts with Thumbnails