Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hands All Around Quilt Guild Show 2013

This past Sunday I had the privilege of going to one of my favorite guild quilt shows.  I enjoy this show so much because of not only the talent, but the amount of hand piecing, hand applique and hand quilting that this wonderful group does.

Here is a link where you can go and view all the quilts I took pictures of - these are located in my Google Account and I welcome you to join my "circle" there so that you can see the other wonderful photos in my album.


You can also view the quilts in my Flickr account if you prefer, here is that link:


Here's a couple of my favorites:











This is a picture of the Raffle Quilt for the show




2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

beautiful quilts - I too would love a show where most of the quilts are hand done

Donna Keating said...

I thoroughly enjoyed your photographs of this quilt show. So much beauty all in one room!

Related Posts with Thumbnails