Saturday, March 30, 2013

Quilt It Magazine


Just a quick post to show you some goodies I found in the March/April 2013 issue of Quilt-It Today magazine.  This is a newer magazine on the block and it's focus appears to be quick simple and fast quilts and projects!

Love these 2 older hexagon quilts featured in the magazine.  I especially like that one in the top right hand corner.  Maybe after I finish the hexie quilt I'm hand piecing - I'll jump into this quilt!  I love the layout.  The pattern is not in the magazine, this is just an article!

Sweet Dreams quilt pattern.  Quick and easy to make using all my scraps!  How simple - just half square triangles - and big ones! Hmmm - this would be a fun pattern to use and do a half square triangle exchange among friends!


This is Spinning Stars.  I like the easiness of this pattern - but I want to make one bedsize and make it ubber scrappy!  Ubber - have not heard that word used in awhile!  I must need more coffee because my brain seems to have gone back into time of when I was younger and used "cool" words like that!

LOL

Have a great day folks and go Quilt Something!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails