Saturday, May 26, 2012

Antique Shopping our Way to Quilt Market!

I thought today I would share with you some of the photos I took while we were antique shopping our way to Quilt Market last week in Kansas City! Boy did we have fun! We didn't find a whole lot of treasures, but a few cool things were bought to use as props in our booths or decor in our homes.

Without further ado - here are some of the vintage and antique quilts I found in several of the antique malls. Sadly - none of them followed me home...... Enjoy the "eye-candy"!
































































And I leave you with a picture of the modern day, very hip and cool shopping carts in one of the antique malls! Hw cool are these!












Tara
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

antique quilter said...

omg that must have been so fun to see all those beautiful antique quilts!!!!
thanks for sharing you started my day right!
Kathie

Me and My Stitches said...

Wow - you sure saw a lot of amazing quilts - I can't believe that none of them snuck into the trailer!

Sue said...

WOW! I really enjoyed seeing all of these amazing antique quilts !

regan said...

Thanks for sharing all these lovely quilts! They're all so beautiful! And I just love that last pic.....and I'm listening to those guys, and now I'm headed for the sewing room! lol Thanks!

Diane H said...

That was fun - thanks. Love the buggies.

Janet said...

What lovely quilts! Thanks so much for sharing them with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails